Landlord Gas Safety Certificate

Landlord Gas Safety Certificate

An annual gas safety certificate will ensure that your installations and appliances are safe to use and they are compliant with gas safety regulations. If you are a landlord letting a property, you are legally required to carry out gas safety checks every 12 months.

Every rental property that has any sort of gas appliance, whether it be a boiler, hob or even a gas fire, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. My Plymouth Plumber will send you a registered Gas Safe engineer to carry out the gas safety certification of all your gas appliances.

Landlord Gas Safety Certificate

If you’re a landlord, you’ll already know that each of your rental properties requires an annual Gas Safety inspection. These inspections have to be carried out by a Gas Safe engineer. We can take care of the inspection and issue your annual Landlord Gas Safety Certificate.

We carry out these inspections for private landlords, letting agents and property management companies.

What do we do during a gas safety inspection?

In general terms, we access your installation and appliances for dangers, both present, and potential. this involves checking gas pipework for leaks, checking appliances have been installed and are operating safely, also checking flues and ventilation are adequate and operating effectively and if all good then we can complete the landlord gas safety certificate.